- Academic degree in Electrical | Automation Engineering or comparable.
- Professional experience (incl. commercial experience).
- High degree of creativity and the ability to understand and to resolve technically complex problems for our customers.
- Capable of offering strong technical solutions to our customers.
- „Hands-on“-Mentality. Strong self-motivation, with a tenacious attitude to business.
- Excellent and proven negotiation skills and ability to convince at all levels of the business.
- In addition to experience in technical sales, experience in engineering or design would be perfect, but not compulsory.
- Experience in project management within manufacturing industry.
- Competitive basic salary with excellent commission scheme,
- Performance related remuneration package.
- Quality company car.
- Excellent career opportunities in an international company.
- Full training at headquarters in Germany.
We, TOX®-Group, are strongly believing in a decentralized worldwide organisation structure with huge individual responsibility for national and international staff. With this general philosophy, we usually reach very long-term relations with our employees and with our customers. TOX® PRESSOTECHNIK has never stopped international activities anywhere in the world within the last 35 years (except Australia) and has never cut jobs because of economic reasons.